Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy, March 20

Last nights BYU win over Gonzago. Congratulations to Jimmer and the Cougars! When they're all on, they are such a blast to watch. As one of my good friends says, the other teams can Fredette about it.

The left over mashed potatoes from tonights dinner that will see me through this last week of not eating solid food. Also blenders.

The three hours I got to spend at Barnes and Noble yesterday. Very creatively helpful, I only have a few plotting issues left before I can start the actual writing.

Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte, because they always make me happy. Even just thinking about them makes me happy. Also Colin Firth.

All my awesome followers. And I'm totally serious, you guys really are awesome and are the reason I do this in the first place. Thanks for your thoughts and support.

Lonesome Dove, the book I'm reading right now, which says fart at least three times and still won the Pulitzer Prize. Ok, I know thats totally immature, but I find it so entertaining. At times my humor is pretty much as sophisticated as that of my three little brothers.

My three little brothers.

And this:
Happy writing!

Sarah Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment