Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Contest Details

March 2011 Contest:  Open to all newsletter subscribers (you are automatically entered) and anyone who comments on a post in the month of March. Winner selected by random.org.

Darkest Mercy, Book 5 of The Wicked Lovely series, by Melissa Marr 

Contest Policy:
All contests are open to those 13 years of age and older.
Prizes will be sent out directly after completion of contest and upon confirmation of ship-to address.
Contest winners will be announced either in my monthly newsletter or on my website (depending on the type of contest) and by direct email.  
To sign up for my newsletter go here.
I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.
I hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
I hold the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.
Be sure to follow contest instructions.
Be sure to check who the contest is open to.
Be sure to check contest deadlines!
Good luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment