Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meet & Greet with Sarwat and Rachel

Hi Guys,

I get to share a little of the' rubbing elbows with the stars' moment I had last weekend. I got a chance to meet Rachel Hawkins, author of HEX HALL and the sequel, DEMONGLASS, which recently debuted #5 on the NYT list fame and Sarwat Chadda, of DEVIL'S KISS and his recently released sequel, DARK GODDESS at an event near Seattle.

Their publisher, Hyperion Teens has had them on tour the last two weeks and Seattle was their last stop.

It was a small affair so I got a chance to chat with both authors for a little while, which was REALLY fun because I've hardly actually MET any other authors. And look at the cool tote bag they were giving away:
and here's the flip side:
Sweet, huh? Have you met any authors? Where? How? Share the details!

~Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment