Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More 2011 Covers Revealed!

I don't know about you - but I'm a sucker for book covers. I love looking at the colors, the fonts, the clues that are hidden in the images.  Right now, a lot of Fall covers are being revealed so I thought I would share a few new covers of friends of mine.

Above we have the beautiful LIAR'S MOON by Elizabeth Bunce. This is the sequel to STARCROSSED that released in 2010 and I love that they have the same girl on both covers.

Next, I have Gretchen McNeil's new cover for her horror / paranormal story, POSSESS:

Isn't that fantastic with the reflection of the bare tree limbs superimposed on her face like she's cracking? Can you say creepy??

And finally, I have Ellen Booraem's new paperback cover for her 2008 novel, THE UNNAMEABLES:
That is a haunting image as well, isn't it? I love the swirls and how the title is designed as a reflection that isn't really a reflection...intriguing.

What covers have you seen lately that have caught your eye and made you want to pick up the book?

~Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment