Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy (February 13)

I hope you all are having a peaceful, enjoyable Sunday afternoon. A while ago I gave a short list of things that make me happy and I thought I'd add to it today. I kind of like the idea of giving happiness lists on Sundays, just because it kind of fits, and I would love to know what makes you all happy as well. The goal of us writers is to make our readers happy, right? (For many definitions of happy).

-My little brother. It's his birthday today. He is a total stud.

-Hugh Laurie, who is also a total stud. Some 'House' reruns were on at the gym this week, providing a reminder of not only how studly but how talented he is. If you haven't seen his awesome audition tape, you should.

-Honey-butter toast and Cocoa Krispies. Yum. And quick and easy. Also Costco's chocolate covered raisins.

-Kristine Kathryn Rusch's blog, which gives such awesome information about the crazy changes going on RIGHT NOW in the publishing industry. Also the awesome opportunity I had to be interviewed on B. L. Gloss's blog. So fun!

-Jim Dale's audio version of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.' I've been listening to it in the car and its great. I've started hearing Jim Dale in my head while I write, which is actually a good thing.

Anyway, hope you enjoy :)
Sarah Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment