Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another day to waste . . .



♥ - - JANUARY 14, 2011 - - ♥

  • Today .. huhai (sigh) its just another day to be wasted by a girl named KARLAYL .. oh yea! it is me .. how time really flies! its now 2011. seems like 2010 just started. but yea! time flows so fast. new day. new challenges. new failures. new problems. new start. new stuff. new chances! but as time passes by. i always ask myself. how on earth am i gonna change? its just like. everytime i try its like im getting worst.

  • im not that bad. atleast i have the bright side one me! but people just dont get it. they wont try looking on that side. what they see is the bad side of who i am. i wanna change for the better not for the worse. i really can't do it alone.

  • 2010 was the worst year that i ever had. a lot of things happened. i just dont know why that happened! so many regrets. i just made my family hate me! my friends rejected me. whats wrong with me? am i that evil to be rejected? and there comes my BESTFRIEND. i thought we were that tight. i thought she wont leave me like others did. but she did. its like the world turn its back on me. and its so depressing. but somehow. i found people who did care for me.


--* we can't live this world with regrets. every day is another day to change. another day of chances. so go on! live your life the way you wanted to. be the best you can be *--

No comments:

Post a Comment