Monday, August 2, 2010

Cover LOVE for Books Debuting in 2011

As you know my YA novel, THE FAERIE RING, is coming out in October, 2011.  As a 2011 debut author I belong to a couple of AWESOME groups with other authors debuting their first books in 2011. One of them is the Elevensies. 

It is so much fun to get to chat with other people going through the same process to publication as I am (I often refer to it as the black hole, because you rarely know the next step until you're experiencing it....) We are a pretty large group and each of us are at different steps in the process, based on which month of the year we debut in.  Since my book isn't coming out until October, I'm not quite as far along as some of the others debuting in January and early Spring but I get to share in their excitement as they reveal their covers to the world.Yay!

I think one of the biggest moments for me in believing this dream is a reality will be when I see my cover for THE FAERIE RING.  I can hardly wait!  I've had some preliminary conversations with my editor about it and let's just say - I am *very* excited about the direction they are going!!!  But enough about that -

For your viewing pleasure here are some of the spectacular covers and books that will be coming to shelves near you soon:

CLARITY - Kim Harrington


 HEAD GAMES - Keri Mikulski



 THE IRON WITCH - Karen Mahoney

THE LIPSTICK LAWS - Amy Holder

How's that to make your mouth water and your jaw drop??  I can't wait to get my hands on ALL these books.  I'm going to be at the beach on the Oregon coast next Monday so I may or may not have internet service.  If I do, I'll post five more FANTASTIC covers coming in 2011. 




No comments:

Post a Comment