Monday, August 30, 2010

Keith Urban and John Mayer at The Gorge - Gotta LOVE It!

So the concert was AWESOME!! Thank you Keith and John! OMG those two guys are so musically gifted!  What a treat it was to see them together. It toally inspires me to practice my guitar!!  I've been trying to figure out how you do the whole video upload thing and I think I've got it figured out.  Watch this short Keith solo and tell me if it works:



And I have another longer song by John Mayer - Do You Know Me?  - That is so beautiful:


The security guys were a total pain in the ass however, unlike all of Keith's other concerts I've been to, but the sound was phenomenal and a totally awesome show!!

Here's a parting video with both Keith and John doing Perfectly Lonely.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment