Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Teasers-What I'm reading


This week's teaser comes from Neil Gaiman's (Yes, the Newberry Award Winner!) THE GRAVEYARD BOOK:

"They kill themselves, you mean?" said Bod. He was about eight years old, wide-eyed and inquisitive , and he was not stupid."

I just started reading THE GRAVEYARD BOOK yesterday so I'm not too far into it, but I'm intrigued by the originality of the story and curious to see what happens next.


I got the idea for Tuesday Teasers from Should Be Reading. If you'd like to participate, here's what you do:

1. Grab your current read
2. Let the book fall open to a random page
3. Pick two 'teaser' sentences from the page and share the title of the book
4. Please no spoilers!


What are you reading? Post your Tuesday Teaser in comments and we'll share book recommendations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment