Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Movie Review: How to Train your Dragon

Just got back from seeing How to Train your Dragon with my roommate. To give the short answer, it was absolutely fantastic and very, very worth seeing.

The graphics were gorgeous. The voice was talent was great, and very fun.

The writing was one of my favorite things about the movie. The writing was apt and sweet. It maybe got a little forced or hand-heavy at some points, but overall I thought the script was very well written. I would have been extremely proud to have written it.

I've heard people say that this is the first movie Dreamworks has come out with that rivals Pixar, and I would have to agree. I wouldn't say it outdoes any of the Pixars, but it is definitely up there with a lot of them.

So go see it, and let me know what you think!

Sarah Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment