Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Five includes Keith Urban



It's Friday - yay! We've survived back-to-school and I'm happy to be back on a schedule again that, hopefully, allows time each day for writing. It's supposed to be 87 degrees and SUNNY here today so that makes this a most excellent Friday. Here are my top five on this promising day:

1. A friend, critique partner and AWESOME writer accepted an offer on her debut novel today.

2. My new book, ENIGMA, is going quite well and I'm up to 13k words. Plan to work on that this morning.

3. My superstar agent, Kate Schafer Testerman, announced a fantastic deal with Maureen Johnson and Hyperion / Disney yesterday that sounds like total awesomeness.

4. I get to see my two best friends from college tomorrow when we meet up to go to a concert.



5. Keith is in town! I'm meeting the aforementioned college friends (along with my daughter and my friend's daughter) and going to see Keith Urban, my all-time favorite artist, tomorrow night. And I can't wait!

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday! Let me know what you're up to this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment