Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dolphins, Critique Groups and Good Intentions



As you might have noticed I've been neglecting the blog lately. I've had good intentions to get going again but somehow I always get sidetracked with other things, like reading other people's blogs instead. Well, one of the writers in my critique group has written a story about dolphins and I just had to post this darling picture of my daughter. I wanted to post it in our online group and I needed it up on the web to do that - so, presto chango, I'm back to blogging.

But while I'm here I just want to give a shout out to my buddies over at Uma's Alumni (as well as Supriya, Vicki and Lani) because you can't be a writer without thoughtful critiquing by other writers and I've been very fortunate to work with some very talented writers. So thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment